1915 graduated Petrograd Military Medicine Academy.
Professor 1931; Doctor of Medicine Science. Full member, USSR Academy of Medical Science, since 1956. Head, Chair of Propedeutics of Internal Diseases, Leningrad Military Medicine Academy, since 1936.
Head, Toxicological Laboratory, Leningrad All-Union Sanitary Chemical Institute. Consultant, Leningrad City Health Dept, and Clinical Section, Leningrad Institute of Occupational Diseases. Honoured Worker of Science Russian Soviet Federative Socialist Republic since 1948.
Lieutenant-General, Medicine Corps. 1946-1956 corresponding member, USSR Academy of Medical Science. Member, Oxygen Committee, USSR Ministry of Health.
Со-Editor, “Internal Diseases” section, “Bolshaya meditsinskaya entsiklopediya” (Large Medical Encyclopedia), 2nd edition. Member, Editor Council, journal “Klinicheskaya meditsina” (Clinical Medicine), etc. Works deal mainly with physiology and pathology of blood circulation, hematology, toxicology and cardiac diseases.
1915-1920 in Russia Army. 1920-1936 intern, Assistant, then lecturer, Therapeutics Clinic, Petrograd (now Leningrad) Military Medicine Academy. 1936-1946 Head, Chair of Toxicology, Leningrad Military Medicine Academy.
Religion is bad because it obstructs scientific research.