Master, Polytech. Science, Wroclaw, Poland, 1952. Doctor of Philosophy, Polytech. Science, Wroclaw, Poland, 1960.
Habilitation, Polytech. Science, Wroclaw, Poland, 1969.
Researcher Polytech. School, Wrocl, 1951-1966, lecturer, 1966-1977, professor, since 1977. Conservator of city's monuments Municipality of Wroclaw, 1955-1965. Director Museum of Architect, Wroclaw, 1965-1999.
Vice president International Council Monuments & Sites, Paris, 1990-1993, president Polish Committee, Warsaw, 1985-1994. Member Union of History Arts, Association of the Conservators (honorary), Association Polish Architects, International Council Monuments Sites (honorary).
Married Barbara Iwona Luczko, March 19, 1930. Children: Rafal, Dorota.