Masters' of Science (M.Sc.) in Chemical Engineering (Moscow); Graduate Certified Teaching in Russian, Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) (Moscow): Post Graduate Diploma of Researcher (Electrochemical Minerals Engineering) (Moscow): Post-Doc Research Fellow (Moscow); Masters' Certificate in Project Management (Toronto).
Ph.D., P.Eng., Chemical/Metallurgical Engineer - Over twenty years of diverse leadership and professional engineering experience in R&D, design, mining , refinery, chemical plants and Chemical Processing & Electroplating. Strong research experience at institutions of higher learning. Good human resources, plant and project management skills. Excellent experience and strong orientation in production, unit operations of chemical engineering, research execution from bench- to pilot- to commercial scale implementation, budgeting, start-up process, risk management; product QA&QC; process simulation, optimization and control.
• People, Conflict Resolution, Materials, Information, Operations, Project, Change, General Management, Safety
• Proven past performance in evaluation and selection of overall processing schemes. Capability to develop new processes or processing schemes as required.
• Proficiency in establishing process performance guarantees including negotiations with Clients and Licensors
• Keep informed regarding industry and government standards and specification
• Maintained plants laboratory and associated equipment in safe working order and purchase necessary chemical and technical supplies
• Collaborated with all managers on quality and improvement opportunities
• Utilized statistical techniques to diagnose process variation
• Resource mapping, planning and organization. Cost, energy, waste reduction.
• Interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills; ability to meet deadlines
• Research and Development, Sustainable Development, Training and Consultancy
• Conducted technical consultancy on technologies and design of equipment for drinking and industrial wastewater treatment, surface finishing technologies, corrosion, etc. for private companies. Participating in European-Union International Science & Technology Centre, Moscow (ISTC)-sponsored strategic projects in Biomedical Engineering, Nanotechnology, etc.
Vice-president Nigerian Students' Union, Moscow, 1988-1989, students' leader Foreign Students' Union, Mendeleev University, Moscow, 1987, presiding officer Federal Electrical Commission, Nigeria, 1983, president Royal Ambassador, Nigeria, 1978, 1981.
Married Inna Balakireva, September 20, 1994. 1 child, Jesse Olufemi.