Bachelor, Ohio State University, 1948. Postgraduate, University Oklahoma, 1967. Master of Science, University Wisconsin, Milwaukee, 1973.
Doctor of Philosophy, University Wy., 1987.
Assistant to director, Carnegie Institution Washington, Guatemala City, 1949-1950; assistant to director, Institute Nutrition for Center American, Panama, Guatemala City, 1950-1951; teacher, Milwaukee U. School, 1966-1973; coordinator, continuing education, Alverno College, Milwaukee director, Albuquerque (New Mexico) Museum, 1974-1979; executive director, Wy. Council for the Humanities, Wy., 1979-1981; curator, Bradford Brinton Memorial Museum, Big Horn, Wy., 1988-1990. Board directors New Mexico Endowment for the Humanities, 1993-1995, Placitas Artists Series, since 1989.
(Book by Forrest, Suzanne Sims)
Board of directors New Mexico Endowment for Humanities, 1993-1994.
Married Stephen F. de Borhegyl, July 5, 1949 (deceased 1969). Children: Ilona Maria, Stephen Ernest, Carl Robert, Christopher Francis. Married James T. Forrest, September 16, 1978.