Master in Mechanical Engineering, Technology University Of Wroclaw, Poland, 1950. Doctor in Technology Science, Technology University Of Wroclaw, Poland, 1962. Habilitation, Technology University Of Wroclaw, Poland, 1967.
Assistant lecturer Technology University of Wroclaw, 1950-1965, head department mining transport, since 1970, professor, since 1974, dean of mining engring faculty, 1974-1981, head of mining institute, 1981-1987. Consultant engineer Mining Design Office of Lower Silesia, Wroclaw, 1959-1966. Head of department of mining machines Research and Design Establishment of Copper Industry, 1966-1975.
Member advisory board, Research and Design Establishment of Copper Industrie "Cuprum", Wroclaw, 1968-1991. Member advisory board, chairman of mechanical committee, Research and Design Center for Opencast Mining "Poltegor", Wroclaw, 1971-1991. Member mining committee Polish Academy of Sciences, 1975-1992.
Member Mechanical Engineers Association, Mining Engineers Association.
Son of Franciszek and Janina (Dubicka) C. Married Krystyna Maria Gawalkiewicz. Children: Jacek, Piotr.