Graduated from Bauman Technical College Moscow, 1945.
Head of the Main Board for the Construction of Industrial Enterprises. USSR Deputy Minister for the Construction of Metallurgical and Chemical Industrial Enterprises, 1950-1957. Chief engineer at the construction of a metallurgical plant in Bhilai, India, 1957-1959.
Member and Head of the Capital Construction Dept, of GOSPLAN with the rank of USSR Minister, 1959-1961. 1st Deputy Chairman of GOSPLAN, 1961-1962. Chairman of the State Committee for Material and Technical Supply with the USSR Council of Ministers, 1965-1976.
Chairman of the State Commission for the Development of the West Siberian Pet
roleum and Gas Complex from 1981. Retired in December 1985.
Member, Communist Party, since 1937.