1924 graduated Kiev Medicine Institute. Since 1926 attended otorhinolaryngology courses at Kiev Postgraduate Medicine Institute.
Developed indications and methods of antropuncture for otoantritis in babies and was first in Kiev to use endoural general cavity ear operations in children. Also used method of removing foreign bodies from respiratory tract by direct laryngoscopy. Introduced improved technique for ablation of larynx and devised method of closing the gullet by means of “pursestring” sutures.
Developed surgical method of combatting metastasis of laryngeal cancer. Performed over 20,000 otorhinolaryngological operations. Presidium member, Learned Council, Ukrainia Ministry of Health.
Chairman, Ukrainia and Kiev Oblast Society of Otorhinolaryngologists. Member, Ukrainia Rhcumatological Committee. Member, Otorhinolaryngology section, Problems Commission, USSR Academy of Medical Science.
Member, Editor Council, journals “Vrachebnoe delo” (Medical Affairs, “Vestnik otorinolaringologii” (Otorhinolaryngological Herald). CoEd., “Otorhinolaryngology” section, “Bolshaya Meditsinskaya entsiklopediya” (Large Medical Encyclopedia), 2nd edition. Science Director, Otorhinolaryngological Department, Kiev Institute for Mother and Child Care.
Consultant, Ukrainia Institute of Clinical Medicine, etc. 1924-1926 intern, Surgical Department, then otorhinolaryngologist, Shepetovka Hospital, Ukrainia. Since 1928 Assistant, Chair of Ear, Nose and Throat Diseases, Kiev Postgraduate Medicine Institute.
Since 1936 Director, Otorhinolaryngological Department, Kiev Klinin Hospital. Instructor at postgrad, medical institutes. Candidate of Medical Science.
1942 Director, Ear, Nose and Throat Department, Kiev Central City Clinics. 1943 Head, Chair of Ear, Nose and Throat Diseases, Kiev Stomatological Institute, and consultant, Kiev military hospitals.