Diploma in Electrical Engineering, University Craiova, Romania, 1956. Doctor Engineering, Polytechnic Institute Bucharest, 1962. Doctor of Science (honorary), Polytechnic Institute Bucharest, 1974.
Assistant professor of electrotechnics and electronics, Polytechnic Institute of Brasov, 1962-1965; professor theoretical electrotechnics and electrical machines, Polytechnic Institute of Brasov, 1965-1971; professor of electrical engineering, U. Brasov, 1971-1990; professor electrical engineering, U. Brasov, since 1990. Head department electrical engineering, Polytechnic Institute, 1965-1971, U. Brasov, 1971-1985, 87-90. Head of the chairs of foundations of electrical engineering and electrical machines, U. Brasov, 1990-1995, head department electrotechnics, since 1996.
Fellow, New York Academy of Sciences. Member Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (senior ), Society for Optimizing the Consumptions of Energy in Romania.