Research Projects/Activities in the Department of Mechanical Engineering at the University of Ibadan:
1. Effectiveness of Aeolian vibration-dampers on power transmission lines.
2. Development of a finite model for an infinite continuum.
3. Dynamic response of machine foundations to excitation.
4. Dynamics of a reservoir embedded in the soil.
5. Propagation of ground vibration due to railways.
6. Noise and vibration control in Nigerian engineering industries.
7. A study on vibration and noise control problems of ground vehicles.
8. The control of noise and vibration from electric generators in residential areas.
9. A study on noise and vibration problems in Nigerian open markets.
10. The effects of long duration exposure of workers to noise and vibration.