Educated school of science, University Nacional de Buenos Aires, Civil Engineer, 1913. Graduated, institute of townplanning, University de Paris, 1928. Further studies in Ecole des Beaux Arts, Paris.
Professor; professor, of townplanning, University Nacional del Litoral, 1929, University Nacional de Buenos Aires, since 1933. Tech, director, plan of urbanization and extension of city of Buenos Aires, 1933-1944, director general of townplanning, department, of public works, since 1944.
Member national geography committee, 1934. Member: Société Française d’Urbanisme (correspondent), Centro Nacional de Ingenieros.