Born in Rahovec, South East of Kosova, in 1972. Graduated from Prishtina University, Oriental Studies.
Actively works on Calligraphy discovering new mediums and techniques for this specific form of plastic art.
Certified expert in Andragogy/ Capacity Building, Training delivery, Coaching, and Mentoring, Facilitating, etc.
In last fifteen years, he operated as Independent Scientific Researcher in the field of World Spiritual Heritage and Sacral Esthetics.
October 2005 –March 2006, Head of Office Humanitarian Law Center- Prishtinë.
• Office and staff management- on day to day basis, delegation of responsibilities;
• Capacity building- training volunteers in the human rights working for HLC;
• Organizing field research- delegation of staff and preparing work plans and their distribution according to the area of research;
• Trial monitoring- monitoring the trials in the Supreme Court of Kosova, for ethnically based crimes;
• Media monitoring- monitoring main written media in Kosova on reporting on ethnic violations;
• Report writing- writing monthly reports, semester reports, annual reports, financial and narrative reports in different projects implemented by HLC office in Prishtina;
• Implementing projects of population losses in Kosovë- working on a Kosovo book of the dead as HLC project for the population losses from every ethnic group in Kosova;
• Minority rights in practice- monitoring the violations of minority rights and producing a report on Minority rights in practice.
• Part taking in the conference of regional partners, organized by King Baudouin Foundation and Reporting on Minority Rights in Practice in EU Parliament in Brussels, November 2005.
March 2005- October 2005 Director for Culture, Sport and Youth in Rahovec Municipality
• Management of Directorates budget- developing cultural policies in Municipal level and managing with the budget of the respective directorate
• Staff management- Supervising 14 staff members of Albanian and Serbian ethnical background;
• Library- developing plans for the enrichment of the book fund in the municipal library;
• Cultural heritage- actively supporting the manager for protection of cultural monuments in drafting a report and a book on cultural monuments within the municipality
• Culture, Sport and Youth activities- Developing and implementing the different project in respective sectors like music festivals, artistic colonies, book presentations, exhibitions, sports tournaments, and youth-related activities.
April 2004- March 2005, OSCE/ KPSS Vushtrri / specialized training/ for Kosovo Police Service, General Policing, Forensics, Drug, Custom, Ballistic, Investigation, Intelligence courses, delivering trainings, planning the curriculum, etc.
September 2003 April 2004 -Program Officer for Global Perspective Development Center – Curriculum developer/trainer covering Governmental and Non Governmental Youth Capacity Building on Value-Based Leadership.
January 2001-December 2002 Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE)
I was responsible for training local and international staff in Election Procedures, as support for subsequent democratic elections in Kosovo. I worked effectively in a team, reporting to my Head of Office. Training was done in three languages: Albanian and Serbian for local counterparts and in English for International colleagues. I also conducted training courses in Serb enclaves in Kosovo, which I hope proves my ability to work objectively in politically hazardous areas. I have also acted as a departmental interpreter, an assistant, working with a supervisor to prepare election material, village assessments, and maps, as well as to recruit staff (interpreters and drivers). On election days, I acted as the Chair member of the Election Day In-Take Team. Training courses conducted are listed below:
• Types of Electoral Systems - delivered to MEC for three Municipalities;
• Compliance with and Appeals to the Electoral Complaints and Appeals Commission – delivered to OSCE staff 2002;
• Early Voting 2002;
• Homebound by Fear and Disabilities Voting 2002;
• Voter Service Periods, 2001 and 2002;
• Special Needs Voting 2002;
• International Polling Station Supervisor Training 2001;
• Challenge Period – delivered to local and international staff 2001;
• Training of trainers for the Polling and Counting Procedures 2001;
• Quality Control on Election Day 2001 and 2002;
• Chair Member of in-take team on Election Day-in a group with MEC (Municipal Election Commission) and IPPS (International Polling Station Supervisor) 2001 and 2002;
• Language Assistant OSCE Election Department/ working for Core Supervisor in preparing election material, village assessments, preparing maps, interviewing interpreters, recruiting drivers, where I show my workaholic aptitudes of staying long hours at the workplace with exceeded expectations;
July 1999 – May 2000 Kosovo Force (KFOR) Interpreter
Dec. 1998 – Jan.1999 UKKDOM Language Assistant
Jan. 1999 – Mar. 1999 Kosovo Verification Mission (KVM) Language Assistant
Sep. 1998 – Jun. 2000 English Teacher, Secondary School, Rahovec, Kosovo
Jun. 2000 Team Leader and Secretary, NGO ‘Art Studio’, Literature and Drama.
Training Courses attended & Representations:
• Conference on Ibn Khaldun 600 anniversary with the call of the Ministry of Culture and Tourism and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Egypt, Cairo. Dec. 2006
• International Center for Transitional Justice, Essential course on TJ in Leuven, Belgium, Feb. 2006
• King Baudouin Foundation Partners meeting on Minority Rights in Practice program, in Brussels, November 2005
• 44th International Poetry event in Sarajevo, Bosnia, and Herzegovina, May 2005
• European Integration Symposium, Istanbul (European culture, Integration Policy, concepts and modalities on Integrations, etc.)
• Conflict analysis-OSCE Capacity Building
• Team building-OSCE Capacity Building
• Gender Awareness-OSCE Capacity Building
• Religion and Conflict Resolution-OSCE Capacity Building
• Training of Trainers - Fundamentals of Training
• Coaching and Monitoring techniques, OSCE Capacity Building
• ELT English Language Teaching Seminar
• Photographic Techniques, Summer Camp to promote interethnic dialogue between groups from the former Yugoslavia
• NGO Development Training - East-West Management Institute: how to write projects on how to deal with difficult cases in management
• Election Training for Trainers -OSCE Capacity Building
• Elections Commissions Training, IFES
• Communication skills-OSCE Capacity Building
• Presentation skills-OSCE Capacity Building.
We lack Terrestrial Vocabulary for the Celestial Quest.