Dr. Grigorios L. Kyriakopoulos (PhD) ulcerates his origin from Kalamata (Peloponnese) and Evia, Greece. He is Teaching and Res Associate at the School of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the National Technical University of Athens (NTUA) for the courses of:
•Lighting Technology (6th semester).
•Structure and Electrical Properties of Materials (2nd semester).
His teaching service includes: NTUA (more than 20 years), Hellenic Naval Academy (2 years), Merchant Marine Academy of Aspropyrgos, Greece (2 years), and ASPAITE of Athens (4 years). He accomplished the following university qualifications:
2018 MSc in Environmental Design of Cities and Buildings, Hellenic Open Uni, Greece
2017 MSc in Energy, Heriot Watt University, UK
2016 MA in Theological Studies, Hellenic Open Uni, Greece
2015 PGCert in Mental Health Counseling/Counselor, Scottish Qualifications Authority (SQA), UK
2013 BSc (Hons) in Environmentalist, Open Uni, UK
2013 BA in Hellenic Civilization, Open Uni, Cyprus
2013 CertHE in Human Resources Management/Personnel Administration, University of Leicester, UK
2013 PG Asso Cert in Architecture, University of East London, UK
2013 HND in Psychology, Pearson Inc
2012 HND in Business and Management, Brighton School of Business and Management, UK
2012 CertHE in Psychology, University of Derby, UK
2011 BA (1st class Hons) in Business Management, London Metropolitan University, UK
2010 PGCEdu: Pedagogical & Teaching Competence, School of Pedag & Techn Edu in Athens, Greece
2009 Postdoctoral Res/postdoc, State Scholarships Foundation in Greece (IKY). Department of Industrial Management & Technology, Uni of Piraeus, Greece
2007 MA in Engineering-Economics Systems, NTUA, Greece
2005 PhD in Chemical Engineering, NTUA, Greece
2004 MSc in Environmental Design of Infrastructure Works, Hellenic Open Uni, Greece
1996 MEng in Chemical Engineering, NTUA, Greece
Grigorios reviewed >2600 papers at 190 international journals. He reviewed: 403 papers at 26 journals (weighted impact factor: 4.497, cumulative impact factor >1812); 1850 papers at 145 journals without impact factor; and >380 papers at 20 int conf. 5% (that is 125) among the most-cited reviewed papers accumulate >2100 citations. Grigorios serves at Editorial roles for 15 journals, including: J of Legal Ethical & Regulatory Issues (2018-), Int J of Entrepreneurship (2018-), Sustainability (2018-), Environ Econ (2018-), Problems & Perspectives in Mngmnt (Section Editor, 2018-), Am J of Industrial & Business Mngmnt (Academic Editor, 2013-present), Archives of Current Res Int (2018), J of Sci Res & Reports (2014-present), Materials Sc for Ener Tech (2018-2020), J of Mngmnt & Sustainability (Associate Editor, 2012-present), Int J of Chemical & Process Engineering Res (Associate Editor, 2014-present).
Journals' collection as reviewer is (number of reviews, in parentheses): Academy of Accounting & Financial Studies J (40), Academy of Entrepreneurship J (2), Academy of Marketing Studies J (13), Academy of Strategic Management J (192), Advances in Energy Res-An Int J (1), Afr J of Agricultural Res (255), Afr J of Biotechnology (14), Afr J of Business Mgmnt (182), Afr J of Environmental Science & Techn (16), Afr J of Food Sci (18), Afr J of Marketing Mngmnt (12), Afr J of Plant Sci (43), AIMS Energy (1), Am J of Industrial & Business Mgmnt (5), Applied Energy (21), Applied Physics A (10), Applied Sciences (1), Behaviour & Info Tech (5), Business Studies J (5), Carbon (2), Chemical Engineering J (69), Chemical Engineering Res & Design (3), Chemical Engineering Sci (6), Chemosphere (2), Earth Sci India (1), Energies (37), Energy (2), Environmental Economics (2), Environments (2), Forests (2), Geoinformatics & Geostatistics: An Overview (2), IET Electrical Systems in Transportation (2), Industrial Crops & Products (2), Int J of Computer Engineering & Res (9), Int J of Energy Res (8), Int J of Environ Res & Public Health (1), Int J of Fisheries & Aquaculture (11), Int J of Sociology & Anthropology (12), Investm Mngmnt & Financial Innov (1), J of Addictive Behaviors Therapy & Rehabilitation (4), J of African Studies & Development (32), J of Agricultural Extension & Rural Develop (14), J of Biomedical Materials Res (1), J of Business Mgmnt & Administration (22), J of Cleaner Production (12), J of Dermatology Res & Skin Care (1), J of Development & Agricultural Econ (16), J of Economics & Economic Edu Res (1), J of Economics & Int Finance (34), J of Engineering & Technology Res (1), J of Entrepreneurship Edu (25), J of Environmental Mgmnt (155), J of Genetics & Gene Τherapy (2), J of Geoscience & Environ Protection (11), J of Hazardous Materials (19), J of Hydrogeology & Hydrologic Engineering (1), J of Industr & Environ Chem (1), J of Legal Ethical & Regulatory Issues (1), J of Low Power Electronics & Applications (1), J of Mgmnt & Sustainability (73), J of Mgmnt Info & Decision Sci (3), J of Mental Health & Aging (1), J of Neurology & Neurorehabilitation Res (1), J of Organizational Culture, Communications & Conflict (13), J of Phys Res & Appl (1), J of Plant Physiology & Pathology (2), J of Scientific Res & Reports (66), J of Soil Science & Environmental Mgmnt (1), J of Soil Science & Plant Health (2), J of the Intern Academy of Case Studies (5), J of Thermal Science (2), Macromolecular Res (2), Materials Chemistry & Physics (12), Open J of Business & Mgmnt (26), Problems & Perspectives in Mgmnt (2), Renewable & Sustainable Energy Reviews (8), Renewables: Wind, Water, and Solar (2), Res J of Business Mgmnt & Accounting (32), Scientific Res & Essays (4), Separation & Purification Technology (1), Social Sciences (1), Sustainability (11), The Int Conf on Electronics, Communications & Networks (22), The Open Fuels & Energy Science Journal (4), The Open Transportation J (1), Theoretical Economics Letters (7), Total Quality Mgmnt & Business Excellence (7), Vegetos - An Int J of Plant Res (65).
Grigorios authored or co-authored: 42 papers in 29 journals, including 4 papers at the "Sustainability" (impact factor: 2.075), 3 papers at the “Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews” (impact factor: 9.184); 1 paper at the “Renewable Energy” (impact factor: 4.900); 1 paper at the “Separation and Purification Reviews” (impact factor: 4.212); 9 invited book chapters; >30 papers at conf. The total citations are 350 (h-index: 10) (Scopus database); >470 (i10-index: 13) (Google Scholar). Moreover, 224 citations are reported at 99 journals -weighted impact factor: 4,284- and other 60 citations from 49 journals, book chapters, conf.
He is guest editor at the: 1) “Sustainability” journal on "Sustainable Development of Electrical Energy Storage Technology in Energy Production" (2018). 2) “Academy of Strategic Management Journal” on “Innovative technologies, Industrial development, Agrarian policies, Resource management and Sustainable strategies towards the economic growth of the Russian Federation" (2017). 3) “Materials Science for Energy Technologies” with the special issue on “Nanostructured Carbon Materials for Energy Applications” (2019). 4) “International Journal of Earth Sciences and Engineering”, with the two special issues on: “Green house buildings and infrastructures” (2018) and: “Renewable and sustainable energy resources” (2018). Furthermore, he serves as reviewer of >380 full papers submitted at 20 conferences including (reviews in parentheses):
• 2019 Int Conf on Smart Power & Internet Energy Systems – SPIES 2019 in Deakin University, 25-27 April 2019, Melbourne, Australia.
• 4th Int Conf on Education & Social Development – ICESD 2019 in Shenzhen, 19-20 January 2019, China.
• 11th Conf on Interdisciplinary Problems in Env Protection & Engineering. EKO-DOK Conference in Dolny Śląsk, 8-10 April 2019, Poland.
• 8th Int Conf on Electronics, Communications & Networks (CECNet2018), with the 4th Int Conf on Fuzzy System and Data Mining (FSDM2018) in Bangkok, 16-19 November 2018, Thailand. (23 reviews)
• Int Conf on Sensor Networks & Signal Processing (SNSP 2018) in Xi’an University of Sci & Tech, 28-31 October 2018, China. (14 reviews)
• Int Workshop on Env Management, Sci & Engineering (IWEMSE 2018) in Xiamen, 16-17 June 2018, Fujian, China. (6 reviews)
• 4th Int Conf on Water Resource & Env (WRE 2018) in I-Shou University, 17-21 July 2018, Kaohsiung City, Taiwan. (4 reviews)
• ICPIE 2018: 2018 the Int Conf on Product & Industrial Engineering in Chengdu, 27-29 October, 2018, China. (3 reviews)
• 2nd Int Conf on Computer Sci & Application Engineering (CSAE 2018) in Hohhot, 22-24 October 2018, China. (1 review)
• Int Conf on Energy Engineering & Env Protection (EEEP2018) in Sanya, 19-21 November 2018, China. (1 review)
• 5th Int. Conf. on Advanced Edu and Mgmnt (ICAEM 2018) in Shanghai, 21-22 July 2018, China.
• Int Conf on Energy Engineering & Env Protection (EEEP2017) in Sanya, 20-22 November 2017, China. (11 reviews)
• 6th Global Conf on Materials Sci & Engineering (CMSE 2018) in Beijing, 24-27 October 2017, China. (10 reviews)
• 4th Int Conf on Advanced Edu & Mngmnt (ICAEM 2017) in Qingdao, December 16-17, 2017, China.
• Int. Conf. on Sustain Develop on Energy & Env. Protection (SDEEP2017) in Yichang, 28-30 July 2017, China.
• Four Int Conf on New Energy and Future Energy System (NEFES 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019), China. (290 reviews)
• 2nd Int Conf on Advanced Edu & Mngmnt (ICAEM2015) in Guilin, 15-16 May 2015, Guangxi, China. (22 reviews)
• 7th World Sci & Engng Academy & Society (WSEAS) Int Conf on Mathematics & Comp in Biology & Chem in Cavtat, 13-15 June 2006, Croatia. (4 reviews)
CV inclusion at Who'sWho eds. Research Interests: Engineering, Environment, Energy, Renewable Energy Sources, Business Administration, Edu, Development Economics, Environmental Systems, Circular Economy, Behavioral Ecology.