Johann Heinrich Keller, was an 18th-century painter from Switzerland active in the Northern Netherlands.
He was born in Zurich and was first the pupil of his father Johann Keller, a sculptor.
He is known for his wall decorations and in 1751 he worked in the Hague on wall decorations for a mansion on the Lange Voorhout, now called the Escher Museum. In 1753 he made wall decorations for what is now Het Loo Palace. He died in The Hague.