PATRICK M. O'MEARA Edit Profile
He was educated (1909-10) at Notre Dame.
He worked with architects in different mid-west cities until 1916 when he became a partner in the firm of Damon & O'Meara at Fort Dodge, Iowa. After six years in that association he moved to St. Louis where he joined James B. Hills in partnership (O Meara & Hills), and during the following years the firm established a reputation as specialists in Roman Catholic ecclesiastical work.
O'Meara & Hills received the 1930 Certificate of Merit from the city Chamber of Commerce. The firm also planned several buildings at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minn., and a interested of churches and institutional buildings in various locations. When in 1930 Mr. Hills withdrew from the firm to practice independently in Minneapolis, Mr. O Meara remained in St. Louis to carry on work with his associates.
- James B. Hills - architect