Educated Ginásio de Campinas, 1921-1926. Medical school, University do Brasil, 1927-1932.
Assistant, technical board of fish breeding, ministry of transportation and public works, 1933-1937, chief of the board, 1938-1940. Superintendent of fish hatcheries, ministry of agriculture, 1940-1942. Director, division of fish and wild game conservation, state department, of agriculture, industry and commerce, Sao Paulo.
Member: Clube Zoológico do Brasil, Society Brasileira de Biologia.