He graduated from the Voronezh veterinary Institute (1934).
Lived in the town of Ostrogozhsk (1914-1918), the town of Korotoyak (1918-1920), in the village Urazovo (1920-1930).
He served as a military veterinarian in the Dalnevoctochny, Primorsky, TRANS-Baikal border districts (1938-1946). Employee of the main Department of border troops of the USSR state security Committee (Moscow, 1946-1976). On his degree he has produced more than 25 books. He has been writing poems since 1941.