Doctor of Dental Surgery, University Medicine, Bucharest, 1954. Doctor of Medicine, Tel Aviv University, 1969. Postgraduate, Tel Aviv University, 1974.
From resident to senior surgeon department otolaryngology and jaw surgery, Hasharon Hospital, P.Tiqwa, Israel, 1970-1979;
deputy chief, Hasharon Hospital, P.Tiqwa, Israel, 1979-1986;
instructor diseases and surgery ear-nose-throat department, Hasharon Hospital, P.Tiqwa, Israel, 1975-1984;
chairman otolaryngology and head-neck surgery department, Hasharon Hospital, P.Tiqwa, Israel, since 1987. Member ear-nose-throat examination board committee Hasharon Hospital, 1986, chairman, 1988-1989. Member advisor Court of Justice, Petach-Tiqwa district, Israel, since 1988.
Guest lecturer in field.
With Israeli Army, 1960-1962. Fellow American Society Head and Neck Surgery, American Academy Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery (correspondent). Member Israel Otolaryngological Society (general secretary 1990-1992), Israel Dental Society, Israel Medical Society, Israel Head and Neck Surgery and Oncology Society (president since 1991).
Married Miriam Sirkis, October 4, 1960. Children: Avi-Yoaz, Yrit.