Bachelor with honors, Macalester College, 1972. Master of Arts with honors, United States.I.U., 1976. Master of Social Work, University Minnesota, 1979.
- Three Principles-based private practice counselor, psychotherapist, Minneapolis, since 1972.
- Three Principles-based private practice management consultant, since 1983.
- Instructor Augsburg College, University Minnesota, Minneapolis Community College, Lakewood Community College, National College Business, 1976-1986.
- Director Heartland Health Realization Centers, Twin Cities metropolitan area, 1991. Adjunct faculty Graduate School Business University St. Thomas. Radio talk show host W.A.L.E., Providence, 1997-1999.
- Director of Professional Outreach & Education for Higher Brain Living. 2012 to present
Married Mary Louise Davenport, June 10, 1972. Children: Zachary Abel, Samuel David, Benjamin James.